CNB 0.74% 68.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Balcksheep,I agree with your comments about communicating with...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Balcksheep,

I agree with your comments about communicating with the office.

I phoned them twice in the 2 weeks leading up to mre release.

Both conversations were open, and considering my enquiry about the lateness of the mre and my subsequent disappointment with lack of communication to the market regarding its ongoing delay, i was very well received both times.

I have phoned them 3 times in 3 years, and have always felt that my calls were welcomed.

I still keep an eye on the threads here, however i note that some time ago, alot of the informative cnb chatter was being drowned out by a certain clown, who enjoyed nothing more than baiting other holders with his / her childish antics rather than adding to the intelligent commentary that adds value to the cnb discussion. Even though i blocked that poster a long time ago , its clear to see when i check in on the cnb discussions, that far too many people still get sucked into his / her rubbish and it makes for a very disjointed cnb discussion.

As i said to the Company office last week when i phoned them, id rather play lego with my dogs than get drawn into the childish rubbish offered up by certain posters on HC. I just wish everyone would stop replying to his / her rubbish.

Ive found it much better and informative to touch base with the office and ask a few questions.

Continued thanks to geofiji and others who continue to inform me, and add some intelligence to these cnb discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.005(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 68.5¢ 64.0¢ $300.5K 454.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 154920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 64.0¢ 134688
Last updated 15.30pm 10/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.