CNB 4.55% 42.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Cheers @TheGoat its good to see that there are holders who value...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Cheers @TheGoat its good to see that there are holders who value contrary opinions and the notion of "playing the ball not the man".

To those who think I am a downramper, troll or "working for others" etc, let me set the record straight that I have no interests other than my own, don't post just to stir up controversy or be a pest, and there isn't borrow to short this stock. You'll notice that I usually post details and justification for any criticisms I make, and with the exception of Geofiji (who is knowledgeable enough to defend himself), I rarely criticise or engage with other users on a personal level.

I have been on this forum longer than almost anyone and do detailed research on many juniors. While it is true that many of my posts are critical, this is because I feel it necessary to offer a different perspective when statements are made by directors or posters which may be misleading to those of lesser knowledge, as it is these types of critical posts from others which have helped me gain a lot of knowledge and make more informed investment decisions.

To my detractors can I suggest as holders that instead of trying "straw-man" my arguments with personal attacks about my motives, instead try to "steel man" my arguments by addressing and challenging the points that I raise, you'll likely learn far more.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $72.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $163.9K 387.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3085 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 676 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.