S2R 0.00% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Morning all.@SilverFox88I wouldn't oppose any farm deal that...

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6234
    Morning all.
    @SilverFox88
    I wouldn't oppose any farm deal that allowed us to get the show on the road.
    In the case of Agnico-
    Depending on the location of any economic ore body discovered, it could be just extending Fosterville declines to get to the goods.
    Either way, the costs would be covered in any decent farm in.
    I do admire the guys at LGM and I hold that stock.
    That farm in allows LGM to concentrate on other projects simultaneously just as a JV would in the case of S2R at GF.
    Most BOD's know NOT to spread themselves too thin.
    What they are paying to secure this new farm in with LGM is very small and over a number of years.

Now we need some exploration success.
    An extension to the Swan zone or similar would be a dream come true but comes with a significant amount of drilling and cost.
    A nice shallow zone to start us off would suffice and bring us attention along with ease of funds.
    These types of deposits are not usually small or isolated so I am expecting success in our drilling but not without expenses.
    There are a number of decent projects nearby that show similar geology but also looks like there could be more and as far nth as Hillgrove in northern NSW.
    I hold that also because of the similarity in geology and the potential there also.

Correctly negotiated JV's can be value adding and accelerate our progress but yes we dilute the reward of any riches.
    Good suggestion Fox and I will actually consider this possibility as a necessity in the case of GF due to all of our other commitments.
    Unless of course we get exploration success on more than 1 project and or, we have something very special and early at GF.
    Now let's see how they progress and what they can negotiate.

Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $16.68K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 201885 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ 27157
Last updated 13.42pm 26/04/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.