S2R 0.00% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Im not against it at some point silver fox but i think its way...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Im not against it at some point silver fox but i think its way too early at the moment.

We have some very attractive ground in all out projects by the look of it but until we find something on any of them thats all it is. I think we need to do justice to fosterville by having a decent crack at it ourselves before we invite any other parties to share the spoils. We have only just got started after years of waiting so if there may be relatively easy pickings we want them to ourselves, especially since the drilling has already at least been partially funded.

Re: The market worrying about us spreading ourselves too thin... That thought has entered my mind as koonenberry and now this glenlogan project have been added, all at a time when our share price is not exactly thrusting forward with great gusto. I know its a bit of an overused and tired old trope lately but i think our low share price is more attributable to the overall market shying away from spec shares, especially miners rather than any particular concerns of s2r.

As wack said, we got into glenlogan for a fairly low initial sticker price. Now is not a great time to raise funds for sure but on balance i think its worth the punt of using our existing funding to try to get to the point where we can get some news that let's us raise at a higher price rather offer a slice of the fosterville motherlode pie before its been at least somewhat baked.

Should we need to raise soon to fund glenlogan well thats not ideal but one of S2rs core tenets is stated as prudent financial/equiy management /lessening the need for new equity funding etc so if its necessary i expect it will be done wisely.

ultimately we do have to spend money to drill holes and find stuff but at least we are doing it for some pretty attractive prospects and it won't be too long till we can (hopefully) benefit from that effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $45.59K 377.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60665 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 75176
Last updated 12.50pm 02/05/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.