S2R 0.00% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Its true what you said, but its almost the definition of an...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Its true what you said, but its almost the definition of an explorer in my mind. No income.. burning through money drilling away hoping to strike sonething big or at least anything that can lift sentiment and share prce before the next raise, all the time having no guarantee that there is anything there at all.

Great fun.

If youre not comfortable with that maybe you should not be in a pure explorer. To me it's kinda what they are.

The upside of course is the multiples that can be earned if they do strike something good. It could very well make the share price transcend market conditons/ sentiment and put big smiles on a lot of dials. For that to happen you need a good team, good ground,a good strategy and of course cash and luck. This to a large degree is what sets S2r apart from at least some other explorers. We have much of that in spades.

The company philosophy is basically 'don't flog a dead horse'. If it doesn't win some races sell it for dog tucker quick before vet bills pile up, move on and preserve capital then start again.

So the 64 million dollar questions is can they do it? Well I hope so. it seems we have more than one horse in this race and they all have some good breeding, ridden by a jockey that has good form on a dry track. Still it has to actually happen though doesn't it..?

Sorry for the horse racing analogy.. I actually dont know squat about that but I do know when you compare apples with apples in terms of explorers we at least have a fair few things that give me more hopium than many of S2Rs sometimes lifestyle and ossified peers.

Add to that the combined collection of facts re where where we are in our exploration programs, funding, permissions, relative potential and even now, recent results and there is alot of justification for the hopium. More than many I am personally betting.

To add to the hopium mix, it's nice for those considering entry to s2r now that it's so much further down the track on many fronts than a year or two ago .. the starting gun has been fired on fosterville and the others are lining up but the price is near relative lows of a couple of years ago when these babies were but just a twinkle in Mark Bennets eye. , this is against the backdrop of a thrusting gold price.

Yes it's all hopium but it's GOOOD hopium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $45.59K 377.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60665 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 75176
Last updated 12.50pm 02/05/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.