S2R 1.09% 9.1¢ s2 resources ltd

Morning all.I don't visit as much here as I probably should,...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6358
    Morning all.
    I don't visit as much here as I probably should, especially given the contributions of @jesa and what that can mean about how our progress is moving.
    Great spy to have and thanks for the continual updates.
    The return to the area that jesa mentioned makes a lot of sense to me but also shows how they are making sure not to miss anything.

In the pic below I have drawn a Red Circle indicating a large gap.
    In the search for decent ore bodies in these types of deposits, any gap must be investigated but particularly if there is path finders present like Antimony which I suspect they are guided by.
    Infill drilling like what I have drawn in Red is what I suspect will be the outcome and to me, very sensible.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6210/6210284-bb369c7590701210633a58fdeb3c4627.jpg

Remember that with gaps of 50m, you can miss a complete and valuable ore body particularly in this potentially HG vein structures.

Finding it can be expensive but looking back at how Sprott was advised and why he was told to go deeper,
    I am assuming we are looking at the very indicators that were present in their search.

On a different note-
    We should be drilling at GlenLogan soon and that could take just one hole to know-
    If we have the goods or not, OR
    what indicators we have that will zero in the next target but either way, one hole will be very revealing for us.

Timing is perfect for gold but copper prices are really revving up so we could get a pleasant whiplash upon any good news.

Great time for a positive announcement.

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $30.54K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198094 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 83374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.