DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I am not an expert in mining nor am I an expert in gold and...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I am not an expert in mining nor am I an expert in gold and resources so I don't really know how to read the quarterlies and announcement. Hence I come to HC to see what others interpret these announcement. I bought in 2 yrs ago when DCN has thr big crash due to machinery issues and didn't sell at the peak then realise the UG mine deposits was different to what was perceive before that is during the big suspension. Then LJ came in and many here seems to think highly of him hence I stay as well plus I am in the red so reluctant to sell.

Since we are mining and earning revenue can I ask why is our share price so different from that of say DEG when they are still exploring hence no revenue? Yes we have debt but that's under control and gove it time I am sure we would have pay it off but I just can't get around the fact that some exploration companies have a higher share price than DCN. Our share price have drop heaps since 2 mths ago when we were close to 50 cents. Now it's just getting lower everyday
    Last edited by wlauy1: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.