MNB 2.17% 4.5¢ minbos resources limited

When I see that buy wall disappear, I think that larger players...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    When I see that buy wall disappear, I think that larger players / traders love to play with this stock and use the market sentiment to pick up a few cheapies. Just like happened recently, but the great thing about this stock is that so far it doesnt seem like it can be pushed that low.

I added quite a few MNB shares to my portfolio recently. Fully funded for a great phosphate project. No need to go back to market. A project I look at and think how could it possibly fail? The country needs it to happen. And then ammonia technical study and scoping study coming up. I really like companies at this end of the market with strong / powerful partnerships - and these continue to build - Angola govt, IDFC, Stamicarbon, cornerstone investors.

Might be a rocky few months in the market. Inflation pressure on the world and all the associated fallouts that will continue, and Putin / gas weaponised / Europe winter / potential low gas stocks after that will be another interesting watch. But based on all the above, MNB should be a great hold and part of the portfolio.

I really really really want to see boxes ticked on the phosphate project. That would be a great early xmas present. And that is all I wish for in the new year. Lock in that site. First ground moved. Get the building going onsite. Give us a pathway to a production go-live date that has certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $6.711K 151.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92194 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 77112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.