MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Yes agreed on the DSO deal but i was referring to the green...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Yes agreed on the DSO deal but i was referring to the green steel aspect as it was funding/offtakes & Anglo involvement for the green steel phase 2 that was still in play, but there has been no mention anymore. So can I assume that when the announcement of the Anglo agreement is due in the next few days it will not be going ahead and the fact that there has been no mention they are hoping to soften the blow that it will not be going ahead?

"Anglo American understands the Phase 2 focus, with the Mandate Letter and Term Sheet signed applicable to both phases. As announced on August 23, the DSO is unlikely proceed as planned due to the iron price, and will be on an opportunistic basis depending on the international market price. The work undertaken for DSO phase 1 is not lost and relevant for phase 2. Anglo American are very much committed to the Green Iron production strategy."

"Magnum Mining and Exploration Limited (“Magnum” or “Company”) (ASX: MGU) would like to announce that both Anglo American and Magnum have extended the exclusivity period to 4th November 2021 but expect to finalise well ahead of this date. The board does not expect the extension with Anglo American to have any impact on production timing as there is sufficient time for both parties to finalise their formal offtake agreements ahead of first shipment of ore."

All speculation but whats your take on the lack of Anglo talk considering that it is important & imminent?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.253K 160.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 371964 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 467388 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.