CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

For starters, if they have results, they have to announce them...

1. 109 Posts.
    For starters, if they have results, they have to announce them to the ASX. Secondly, just because they received the green light for drilling to commence on the 13th of December, does not mean that drilling actually did. The ANN actually states they expect it commence pre-Christmas. Add to this as it is the Christmas/New Year period, I highly doubt they would have received results yet. Not many companies are putting out ANNs at this time of year.

As for the JORC, they have used it correctly. They have announced an "inferred resource" which can be completed with the previous results. To report a JORC compliant resource, they have to comply with a minimum set of standards set out in the JORC code which IMO they have. The current drilling will turn this from an inferred resource to an indicated one.

Its obvious you are either trying to down ramp this stock or have some other agenda. But rest assured, you do not have to worry about my money and seeing as you are a non-holder, you do not have to worry about this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $320 64.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 973411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3332626 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.