GTE 6.06% 3.1¢ great western exploration limited.

Just a reminder: GTE is the "foreign company" mentioned earlier...

1. 26,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4617
    Just a reminder: GTE is the "foreign company" mentioned earlier last week as follows:

http://bnews.kz/en/news/post/134112/

Tau-Ken Samruk JSC to explore large deposit in central Kazakhstan

Tau-Ken Samruk JSC together with the foreign company will explore a large deposit in central Kazakhstan, Zhandos Abishev, member of the Board of Directors of Tau-Ken Samruk said at the forum "Minex Central Asia", BNews.kz correspondent reports.According to Z.Abishev, the strategic priorities of the company is the development, production and processing of solid minerals such as copper, gold, zinc, lead, iron and manganese.

"At the moment Tau-Ken Samruk JSC develops a portfolio of projects on the basis of which it is possible to significantly develop its resource base and create a framework for the implementation of medium and large projects. The company has already attracted several partners on specific projects. In the near future it is expected to sign agreements with one of the foreign companies to jointly explore a large deposit in the central region of the country," Zhandos Abishev said.

He also noted that one of the schemes with potential projects, domestic partners and investors will be the option that Tau-Ken Samruk JSC introduces the mining rights, as a strategic partner makes its own financial resources, equipment, and industry experience. The attraction of innovative technologies and modern management techniques will be among the priorities.

"Experience shows that it is useful for company to attract investors with sufficient financial resources, a highly skilled management, owning new technologies for the realization of complex mining projects," Zhandos Abishev said.

---

I've nicely managed to re-acquire a trading parcel I sold on the surge after the Ann, so more than happy to have a lot more for the same money - am anticipating a rise back there this week from here, as I suspect a few have done the same and this is therefore as low as it can go to be making a profit on recent parcels of any significance, all the buying at lower levels being negligible.

I have also written to company congratulating them and unsubtly suggesting the Directors put their money where their mouth is - I think it's reasonable to expect them to be buying at this point and suggest anyone with more direct contact with them makes the point too if you agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $8.403K 287.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.