MGU 0.00% 1.1¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Green Pig Iron Engineering Study Contract signed, page-50

1. 3,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895
    Jeez there's a few moaning Michael's in here,
    " this stick is doomed " we are finished " Pig of a stock " " BLA BLA BLA ,
    I'm assuming some of the moaners were in here for the DSO Anglo headline , well I suppose that's fair enough if y'all having a cry and a whimper, but the fact of the matter is Iron ore pooped the bed and this is where we are at ,
    And please don't tell me that IO has gone back up therefore MGO should go back down that path again , it does not work like that .
    Pig Iron is the way forward for MGU and it will easily turn this company into a 1 billion plus market cap but it will take time .
    To give u an example , look at the other stock i post on , I've been in it for 3 years and it's been a tough slog but I've made more money in that stock than I would make in 20 years of my normal 9 to 5 job , MGU will do the same for me .
    So either sell and move on , buy the dip or else put the shares to bed for a few months or even better a year or 2 and you will be handsomely rewarded if all goes to plan, after all this is the spec end of town.
    Dano us a very smart guy and he knows the Pig Iron inside out , I'll back him all day long , MGU is in the right place at the right time .
    Good luck .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.105K 96.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2006333 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 377854 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.