MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

just doing some research and in 2019 Russia was the worlds...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    just doing some research and in 2019 Russia was the worlds largest exporter of pig iron and the Ukraine second. between them over half of the world's exports.

In contrast the USA is the largest importer of pig iron with more than a third of the world's total imports.

Whatever happens in the short to medium term, there is going to be constrained supply at a time of massive increase in demand in the USA due to the move to Electirc Arc furnaces on environmental grounds.

The demand for the Company's product and in turn the project itself, may well be of interest to many in the steel industry in the USA and Asia.

What is happening in the Ukraine is barbaric, however there will be many ramifications for the economies of the world.

I think that the US will move to make itself less dependent on imports in strategic commodities and technology inputs.

Geopolitical and environmental events are shaping to put Magnum in a strong position with the right product in the right place at the right time.

I am looking forward to updates on the details as we go, but I am happy with the strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $260 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 830000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 282000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.