RDM 6.90% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Ann: Greenfields Discovery Alliance with OZ Minerals, page-48

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    The "Greenfields Discovery Alliance" is mutually beneficial to both parties on a number of levels. OZL has access to possible tier 1 targets with a trusted and experienced exploration partner in RDM. As we all know RDM needs funds to finance such exploration in addition to government grants that have been allocated.

We could have kicked the can down the road for about another 5 to 6 years, cap raising as we went along either tapping shareholders, sophisticated investors, brokers or whatever but this initiative with OZL enables us to bring forward our timelines whilst removing risk.
    At the time this agreement was announced the SP of RDM was 9.5 cents, now to raise the 1.8m plus 8.05m
    at that price would have added 103,684,211 shares to the register and that's taking no discount of SP into consideration for the CR ie 6% plus GST or additional stock to broker, instos or professional investors to get them on board (and it probably wouldn’t have been underwritten as well).
    This agreement has created no dilution for shareholders in terms of SP.

So we have funding for exploration on 6 projects being free carried until a decision to mine where we can contribute for 49% or float back to 30% equity. If we have favourable hits the SP will pop, and financing our share shouldn't be a problem. Pretty good deal if you ask me....cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $43.30K 283.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 74401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.