ETM 5.00% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Desperate times. Desperate blithers :)Far from the real world...

1. nro
    9,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Desperate times. Desperate blithers
    Far from the real world meetings based in fact.
    This meeting had some serious top dogs talking turkey.
    With everyone in the know at the table things havent ever looked more open or brighter to date I dont think.
    Not sure the market has thought through the reality of what actually transpired at the table over Shenghes public presentation. I suspect Shenghe is seen as a major frontier member for China in Greenland and I doubt Shenghe would leave such a meeting with such figiureheads (a first) without some confidence in things being sound and on track to succeed.

Greenland Minerals updates rare earth project progress to Greenland and Danish representatives

Major shareholder Shenghe Resources Holding Co Ltd also attended the meetings in Denmark and addressed a conference.

Greenland Minerals Ltd (GML) (ASX:GGG) and major shareholder Shenghe Resources Holding Co Ltd have held positive meetings in Denmark regarding the Kvanefjeld Rare Earth Project in Greenland.The meetings, which involved Greenland and Danish government representatives and industry representatives, provided opportunities for the companies to update on technical progress being made at the project.

Shenghe representatives
    Shenghe was represented by chairman and CEO Hu Zesong, secretary to the Board and GML director Guo Xiaolei and assistant manager, Investment and Development Ms Jean Fan while managing director Dr John Mair represented GML.Also attending were Greenland’s Minister for Finance and Mineral Resources Vittus Qujaukitsoq, the head of Greenland’s business association Brian Buus Pedersen and representatives of the Danish Government and the Confederation of Danish Industry.

Permitting status updated
    GML and Shenghe outlined the progress made at Kvanefjeld in 2019 and discuss the permitting status where substantial progress has also been made this year.Shenghe’s Hu Zesong and Guo Xiaolei also addressed the Confederation of Danish Industry’s annual Greenland Conference on December 4.They provided insights into the outlook for the rare earth market and the significance of Kvanefjeld as an important potential new international rare earth supplier.

European intentions
    The duo also discussed Shenghe and GML’s joint objective of integrating and collaborating with European industry.A pre-feasibility study for Kvanefjeld was finalised in 2012 while a comprehensive feasibility study was completed in 2015 and updated following pilot plant operations in 2016.These studies demonstrated the unique and highly advantageous strengths of the project and outlined the potential for Kvanefjeld to be developed as a long-life, low-cost and large-scale producer of rare earth elements
    www.*.com.au
    /companies/news/908789/greenland-minerals-updates-rare-earth-project-progress-to-greenland-and-danish-representatives-908789.html

I have to split the article address so it displays

Last edited by nro: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $8.067K 212.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15794 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 369844 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.