ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The thing I see here is whats polically traspired.Shenghe are...

1. nro
    9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    The thing I see here is whats polically traspired.
    Shenghe are seen as a major frontier figurehead for China in an industry where both countries hope for a brighter future.
    Now here we have the Sheghes company CEO sitting down with the Minister of Greenland whos empowered to speak upon the subject and Danish representatives. All talking turkey. This is a first.

So this isnt a meeting between a company and a processing department anymore.

Shenghe will want to know exactly what the permitting status is and Vittus would be ready to go to put his word down and assure (for political reasons). What is required from here.

So when GGG step up in future with the outstanding items completed for the EIA. Its no longer a department glancing over and processing just another application submission. Its them going over an understanding they have given their own minister as to what they require to further the EIA and in so they arent going to change their tune with the minister as easily as they can Dr Mair, Theres now a onsiderable ownus here.Especially with the political spotlight in play and with their boss (Vittus) having given his word based on what info they had given him prior that what was given was all that was required.

Now none of this may have actually transpired. But if you think it through logically. For any business astute company and politically responsible representative such as Vittus (hes a cluey, articulate, open and structured fellow upon my contact). I cant really see how this topic wouldnt have been the main agenda item discussed and a firm understing on outlook secured.
    Last edited by nro: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.