EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Greenland Government Approves Ivittuut Fieldwork Programme, page-51

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Agree it won't be overnight but for sure it won't be over decades like the stock you hold despite the company management knew about uranium banned for over decades and still leading the shareholders from $2 down to below 10c...ouch.

You should learn the different deposit between Gronnedal carbonatile and Kvanefjeld alkaline intrusion for more information. Right now, EPM is focusing on multi billion dollars quartz near term production, it an old mine, no uranium and I do hope they got lead and zinc as that would mean more money. Best of all, it not near dense local population with shipping logistic nearby and definitely not near to World Heritage site as Kvanefjld is sitting next to and 141 environmental groups against the uranium mine.

We got lot of chickens to count on as Greenland is just a huge BONUS as EPM is sitting on some major potentials like uranium, copper, silver, manganese, palladium and gold in the land of Down Under mate.

What do the sinking Titanic have apart from a banned uranium mine?

If EPM, and a very big IF, the REE discovery to be found later and got uranium as you wished and got banned, what would that do to your other investment? Dead in the water as well, so why hang on to them when you can buy 5 times EPM shares quantity for 1 of your other share?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4820073 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2180512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.