ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey, nice work.Everyone says they have signed an agreement not...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Hey, nice work.

Everyone says they have signed an agreement not to sue. Has anyone got a copy ? If no-one can get it, end of story. It is rare for a company to just sign away all their rights, but hey it could happen. The recent announcement from GGG would suggest they believe they have rights that are being trampled on by the GoG. Which is why I asked this question.

I'd also like some clarity on the new law - is there an english translation available ? Does it say you can't exploit any resource that contains 100pp + Ur, or does it say you can't exploit Uranium (you can dig it up but you can't sell it) ? Huge difference between the two. Again, the release by GGG suggests the first option.

The GGG release suggests the GoG would not permit the amendment of the ML which means they get thrown into the new law. Cute. So the law becomes retrospective so that the mine is banned. Retrospective laws aimed at curbing/removing right don't have a good record in international courts.

As I've said, GoG has every right to do this but they can't expropriate GGGs assets without compensation.

If the two options the GoG has put to GGG are 'claytons' options, then they are not being genuine in the negotiation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $20.09K 883.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 137232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.