ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GBB dude, the red herring is your lies. So what, it was a...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey GBB dude, the red herring is your lies. So what, it was a commercial in confidence arrangement, big deal. Does not strip them of their common law rights.

What is more to the point is these knuckleheads trying to steal, yes STEAL, the assets of GGG without compensation. You NEVER address that do you, because it is an inconvenient truth. Another inconvenient truth is that they didn't give up their rights. Just because you say it countless times, does not make it true. As I said before, you cannot be trusted. You know you only have credibility with the other nut cases that follow you, and even they think you are a bit out there. Everyone else knows you are a joke.

You had better watch out bud, they might want to steal your assets. Who'll be complaining then, monsieur ?

Oh, and by the way, the EIS did cover the Uranium that was to remain in the tailings (about 100-150 ppm) which were to placed into the tailings dam (page 50). So, if they can't extract the Ur, it just all goes to the dam, which is what the White Paper alluded to So there is another lie uncovered.

Ohhhhhhh, that's right, you know all about the White Paper. In that document, your submission is analysed by the GGG team. On page 37 you say, and I quote, "I PERSONALLY SUPPORT URANIUM MINING". Remember that ??? Just recently. Well, another inconvenient truth.

Hypocriticus Maximus reigns. The White Paper can be found on the GGG website, if anyone wants to check my truthfulness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.