ETM 7.41% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Greenland Government Meeting on Uranium Legislation, page-14

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    I posted the post below just before the release of the Trading Halt which I have now read....

From that response of only meeting with the Department of Mineral Resources and as yet still no meeting with Naaja Nathanielsen. This I am exremely dissapointed in... But maybe now this is going to be a game of Cat and Mouse..To see what the Government can achieve to save face on all the false information that they allowed to Perculate duting the Election...

Keep in mind that they have only announced that they kept their promise and Banned Uranium... But have not mentioned Kvanefjeld...

I am still of the view that GML are in a strong position regarding the legal content and advice .
    I also believe that IA have similar legal advice.
    GML application is based on conditions before the recent uranium ban 100ppm...

In reality after spending $100's millions of dollars it them becaomes difficult for the GoG to move the Goal Posts without facing compenasation...

Naaja N. has clearly stated in her recent comments her views and where Kvanfjeld is and that it has seperate conditions. She has already recognised this point....

Therefore the road ahead is going to be Rocky but I do believe that GML will come out with a WIN WIN....

White Paper:
    This was only submitted in early November and although the Government advised they would respond promtly this will not happen and will now become dranw out maybe to February March

Jorn Skov Nielsen Executive
    General Manager Nuuk:

GML need to specifically advise what this man is now doing as obviously he can't deal with a party that do not like him. particuarly the party of Marianne Paviasen...

what is the situation with the Grenland Office and a time schedule on basic road plan...

New MD:
    Needs to give a proper statement to shareholders

GML will not give up kvanfjeld and in the new conditions offered re licence:
    My view is that that option is not acceptable....

GML need to stick to their guns...

Compromise and Pragmatism

"How a Society can Choose to Succeed or FAIL"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $41.47K 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298750 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 176931 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 85328
Last updated 10.30am 14/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.