ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

EXCELLENT ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GLOVES ARE FINALLY OFF !!!Great to...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    EXCELLENT ANNOUNCEMENT - THE GLOVES ARE FINALLY OFF !!!

Great to see the new CEO starting off with a clear message: compromise or we will take you to court and we will win.

This incompetent government is going to find out that playing with fire gets your burnt. They have been poorly advised and have painted themselves into a corner. Oh dear, I hope they know what they are in for. Probably not, fools they be.

And the incredible thing is that they think the two options they have give GGG are REAL. They are not, they are essentially the same thing. Which CLEARLY shows that the 100ppm limit was just a ploy to get this mine refused. You will notice that they have not even referred to the EIS.

What a bunch of losers. Well, from a pool of only 55,000 people, with most of the smart people having left for better lands, you wouldn't expect anything more.

Compensation of exploration and acquisition costs, plus $500 m in lost revenue would be a good starting place for the company to lob on the table. That would soak up a years funding from their daddy, goodness, that would be a bit of an issue !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $6.713K 293.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16667 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 402038 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.