ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

He'sEliteIv'e spoken to the company on a few occasions, Just...

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    He'sElite

Iv'e spoken to the company on a few occasions, Just pick up the phone and ask what ever is on my mind...

I spoke to them about 5 days ago as I was becoming irritated that had not heard anything from the meeting. basically as I had already posted Naaja Nathanielsen was just reenforcing the statements to GML prior to Christmas which we already new...So from my previous post before my phone call she is intransigent, not willing to discuss and delaying the response to White paper which I already stated.....I did not get any other information other than what I had already interpreted from my posts...

GML just need to find a way to get to the negotiating table ...I don't think we are close to that point yet....
    I think that world events may now help in that process..

I can't say whom I spoke to other than they had proper knowledge. its a small office and I did not speak to the girl that answers the phone..

They will not tell you anything that has not been published yet but you can get an isight into the thinking...

Anything that I post is my opinion on how I think things could or should progress....

I think we need to remember that the IA government are in on a slim majority of 1 in a coalition that is already fractured in a number of places...

The same issues exist.: Jobs - Social issues - PATHWAY to INDEPENDENCE. etc
    the decisions the IA government have made so far have taken them further away from that pathway..

See The post I made regarding Hammonds speech in 2013 and reasons for 2013 lifting of uranium Ban and the current statement by Naaja Nathanilesen basically both the same except more focus on being part of the green transition and building Mining Industry Critical Minerals with a 100 ppm limit on Uranium.

10 Years of progress and now one big step BACKWARDS
    Oil and gas Exploration Banned 100 ppm on Uranium

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.