GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Greenpower - Corporate Update, page-89

1. 5,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19253
    @Scarpa
    regarding to the delayed assay results; I am now much closer to the labs and experts in Perth. I am learning more and more. The delays in assays results can be caused by many different things you wouldn't imagine but you would like.

For example I talked to an expert here in perth, he said; "when we get some high grade samples, we make the test once again to confirm that that may take another 10 days. If we get very high grade we make the third test, and it might take another 20 days. For example when BHP found very high grade iron ore samples in Pilbara, they made 4 test for same sample, then they find very high grade resource"

I asked him "If you get bad results do you make 2nd or 3rd test?". He said "No. just one is enough for that"

I asked the same things to Process1 who has worked as principal engineer for BHP for long time, he confirmed.

There might be other reasons for delays as well. We can't know that. But when that happens it is mostly explained by an anns to the market; "Delays in assay results due to the heavy traffic in labs"

As our I hope our delays for the samples because of high grades btw. It may be not though. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 431463 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 208839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.