GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

The negativity towards management was all their own doing, if...

1. 6,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4264
    The negativity towards management was all their own doing, if they had afforded me the same (and I dare say, by their own charters) equal dealings as the do with others (yourself included) by answering emails then maybe I may not have been such a critic considering the initial questions I asked were quite simple and innocent.
    I don't entirely agree with that, I maybe critical of the management but not so with their projects.
    If you really consider that the things I actually bring up are pointless and not worthy of discussion because it doesn't really align with your or other peoples thoughts so be it, your opinion which I respect. But if there is something that doesn't appear correct then I will post it seeking answers, but GPP's announcements are still ambiguous and not clear as in the overnight discussion with Scarpa.

I also actually respect the fact that you will (well sometimes) debate and actually make corrections with evidence to counter what I post rather than just dropping one or two lines of attacking the person dribble. If I'm wrong by all means show me, big boy pants on and I will graciously admit it (and NO not the fact that ASX or ASIC haven't returned anything on my complaints, )

cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18322 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 211928 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.