GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

I am not sure why we are debating OHD at this present point in...

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17572
    I am not sure why we are debating OHD at this present point in time given the delays in OHD.

The market is now only interested in lithium and REE in relation to GPP and OHD won't do anything to the SP until end 2018, at best. My general views on OHD are contained in the attached post below and there remains quite a few unanswered questions with OHD btw IMO. To be frank, the PFS will need to provide the information around cost competitive to other products and the markets they are targetting and the fact they are still in trials all the comparisons to date on cost are irrelevant IMO until the PFS comes out as cost needs to be balanced with increased growth rates to get to your unit costs to farmers and the 'increased growth rates part' is still been tested in the field (for wheat for example). Would also be interested in GPP's contribution to the IP as I have previously posted as well - again see below - (stages 4 and 5 in particular), but will turn my mind to that at a later stage. Right now OHD is essentially on a longer timeframe to development and the world moves on so any comparisons today may be different in a year's time. OHD is promising but the delays are a concern and remain so. Anyway I don't think I'll talk OHD for a while now. Lets see what the banka drill results bring and drill bit at Turesi.
    All IMO
    Post #: 28206618

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.