GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Greenpower Increases Guyana Portfolio Via Kopang Lithium Nic, page-132

1. 16,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3786
    Hi Scarpa we are discussing it because GPP have spent best part of 4 million of shareholders cash in developing it.
    FWIW I don't personally see that there are that many questions to be answered with OHD. All of the stages have been built and demonstrated.
    We are waiting for trial results on tomatoes and a wheat trial that IMO could be a major catalyst if they can demonstrate an increase in wheat quality.
    So whilst I am as eager as anyone to hang on the coat tails of lithium which we still really don't have a complete grip on what's where.......... the OHD continues in the background with what are IMO very significant trials, not to mention the marketing plan that is due to be announced this quarter.
    If we can sure up 2 million from the government....10% of our MC I think it will go a very long way towards validating not only the process but the results of the OHD liquor.
    I still maintain we are a very good chance of getting the money required and if we do we are basically free carried for building a demonstration unit which will be invaluable in convincing potential investors and free carry on the 2018 field trials. DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.