ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    if your post is directed at me then your 'critique' of my post is easily answered.

1. they do not know about this 'disruptive technology'.
    Beware any posters using the phrase 'disruptive technology' - it is an utterly meaningless term.
    The Chinese and Indians know exactly what's going on around them, to suggest they are in the dark about developments anywhere in the world is ludicrous. They are over everything from cheap toys, to the latest electronics, to spying, to nuclear weapons, to space research - give me a break.

2. already know the patent is in place.
    So do Australia - the patent has nothing to do with it. Any company anywhere simply applies to become a licencee, that's all GPP is, a licencee.

3. are years behind in research.
    OHD is basically a very simple process. The years you refer to are due to GPP's slow progress and nothing to do with the complexity of producing their fertiliser liquor from coal. Refer to 1. above. China and India especially have no problem engineering far more complex products such as biotech drugs, a simple fertiliser would present no problems for them. Just how long do you think it would take the Chinese and Indians to replicate GPP's efforts if they really wanted to? A week? a month?....

it always appears to me that HC posters have a far too restricted view of what their darling companies are in possession of without the slightest regard to the hugely competitive efforts of the rest of the world with far greater resources to chase what they consider worthwhile.

good luck to GPP punters anyway, I hope the dreams continue a little longer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.