GRV 9.09% 3.0¢ greenvale energy ltd

Leibowitz (aka @nevadasmith) has sold out his holdings. A few...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Leibowitz (aka @nevadasmith) has sold out his holdings. A few other top 20's are also following suit and then you have several other top 20's who have increased their holdings. Pick your poison as to what side of the fence you want to sit on.

I think the sell outs are more to do with @lastone51's comments about board shenanigans & personality conflicts rather than Alpha. That being said if Alpha was flying then of course they wouldnt be selling out .... or maybe they would just at much higher prices. I guess if you've already got squillions in your bank account you can afford to sell out at similar prices to which you bought in at if your no longer having a 'bromance' with someone. Its not cost you anything other than wasted time, which is not an issue if youve got squillions already. Get the picture? Its all very circular isnt it?

Nobody knows if/when Alpha will be successful other than the Jordanians with their Test 5 currently underway as per 17/7/24 ann. Mark's comment in the above ann "The key to unlocking the potential of the Alpha Project lies in understanding the liquefaction processing route." My google scholar search many moons ago shows that these Jordanians are the worlds experts - the amount of studies/analyses/journal articles that they have undertaken speaks volumes. They WILL nut this out. Or as a back up I think @sahmee posted not so long ago about a rubber additive that can be used as a binder to solve the elasticity/viscosity issue.

Until positive news drops us 'deplorables' (ie mere retail mum & dad holders) have to sit tight while the Top 20 have a changing of the guards rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.608K 85.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16500 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1406484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.