GRV 0.00% 3.6¢ greenvale energy ltd

The bottom is probably in I agree but the way forward is still...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The bottom is probably in I agree but the way forward is still cloudy and the share price reflects the risks.

We have $3.7m in cash but the press releases are at pains to point out that they are still looking at other opportunities so that cash may well go to other things.

I assume NB bought the stock in a deal with Tony to allow him to divest and focus on Astute (which is not a great endorsement of the potential of GRV).

The viscosity solution also needs to be an elasticity solution and I don't think that will be an easy thing. Even if it is, there will be (potentially high) cost implications for the end product and no doubt it will add to the development timeline for testing. I don't know if there is a market for our bitumen if does not meet the C170 standard (which is the lowest road paving standard in Australia) but if there is not then this is a do or die situation. So there are many ways for Alpha to fail at this point still.

Part of me feels this is them having one final shot at making Alpha work while looking for other opportunities to pivot toward.

As stated before I hope we succeed as I have been here for years and am severely underwater but I am becoming more and more pessimistic, especially given our previously biggest cheerleader has disappeared from the forum. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 188242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.