ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi bebejo06, You are raising some good points. This is why i...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi bebejo06,

You are raising some good points.
    This is why i have become critical of management as their performance at producing and selling a finished product has been nothing short of a fail.
    It`s funny how all the rampers on here are praising management for every little release they make, but when you ask them to comment on the lack of production, they go very quite.
    And praising management for the Grid power connection release that they announced is totally laughable. Give the praise to the AP Government who are the ones getting their act together to streamline their processes.

If NSL dosen`t get their act together and start producing, then the gate is being left wide open for another company to come in and produce what the Indian market needs.

Already we are seeing shares being dumped on market, probably imo from the recent placement. Then again mid next month there will be whole heap more plus options to be dumped on market with the second release of the placement.

Looks like they are trying to raise some interest by releasing another one of those full of crap news letters, so those who took part in the placement can off load into.
    Any little spike will be sold into with the dilution to come onto the market next month.

So come on Cedric, how about a market up-date on production from the phase one plant?

Regards The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.