ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

This is getting ridiculous this forum is not for people to...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    This is getting ridiculous this forum is not for people to constantly go shouting hurrah for management to get likes and insulting anyone who says otherwise. This is not ancient history the dilution is happening right now just as it has happened in the past and it is not in shareholders best interests at all. If they had enough cash from magna to bankroll the phase 2 then why not wait until it is commissioned which is supposedly only a couple months away, then raise the cash when the shareprice is much higher to keep dilution to a minimum? And seriously why not offer shares to existing holders outside the top 20 when this is common practice and would no doubt raise more $ ?? This company is going to have like a billion shares on issue with a market cap of just 8million they should be consolidating not diluting. Also you cannot seriously expect shareholders to contact senior management every time they want information especially not with this company, it is managements responsibility to keep shareholders informed. And negative nancies you have got to be kidding me. I know people who have lost a lot more money in this than your entire holding is worth. My own holding is down around 70k so maybe you should think before you speak. It is about time this forum started portraying a more realistic view of the company and hopefully others will start to see that now. I really hope you are right about production later this year..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.