ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

It is me who is down 70k scarface. Not tinhopper. Have you...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    It is me who is down 70k scarface. Not tinhopper. Have you actually read anything i have said or are you just chiming in with the cheer squad? You should pay attention and you might hear the other side of the 'impartial analysis'. Do you even understand the effect a dilution this size has on shareprice? Even if it does increase it will not increase by as much as it would have without the dilution. And without a number of consistently positive announcements it will likely fall because the market will not allow a market cap which increases 50% overnight off the nack of a capital raising to hold its value for long. And tinhopper is right, from a shareholders perspective even if the company is doing better what does it matter if management keep doing things like this which stop performance from being reflected in the shareprice? You should be just as pissed off as we are. I really hope tim and cashi are right but maybe you should actually pay attention to people like myself and tinhopper before you go hurling a 14 year olds insults

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.