GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

re: Ann: Groote Resources Completes Further A... FluffynymphNo...

1. 325 Posts.
    re: Ann: Groote Resources Completes Further A... Fluffynymph

No but I'll try and find out, the same question was asked at a meeting I attended this morning...why not just ring them up, that's what the ALC will be doing if they can't find out elsewhere. I'll trey and get answer to you AM to-morrow.

Fluffynymph, I hope you don't mind if I address a few of the other posts in this reply.

Blue Mud Bay decision: it was about granting sea rights.

Callback: thanks for your interest in my wellfare. I'm fine. It's good to be home.

Yes I was called back to the ALC as a matter of urgency- these are very important and critical issues; although it appears as if they're flippant to some...but not so flippant, it seems, that I avoid getting personally abused by some posters- Good God if an individual poster writing here is seen as spooking the SP surely it's time to re-appraise the strength of the stock.

And I've been in meetings all morning too, and networking until I thought that my phone might melt. It appears that the concensus of the Aborigines of NE Arnhemland is that they're fighting for their cultural survival as a result of GOT's Gulf incursions and that the ALC and the NLC will be forming a coalition to oppose GOT lock, stock and barrel.

Some information for you in answer to a question in a previous post- GEMCO have access for exploration to the Eastern Leases...drilling to date has resulted in the discovery of a sizeable ore body with high hopes for its quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.