CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In my opinion this announcement was rushed and even citing from...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    In my opinion this announcement was rushed and even citing from the announcement 'long before anticipated', however read this comment in context. Professors are loathe to release any announcement until there is significant and substantial evidence that there is something worthy of announcing.

It seems like this announcement was put out in order to protect against a falling sp in the new CR? Because at 3.5c there was only one way the sp was going to go, and that was down.

The release is nothing more than a commentary on the current state of autoimmune disease and POTENTIAL treatments. Unfortunately there is no tangible evidence presented to make it a treatment, albiet yet.

I see it very unfortunate that these type of 'games' have to be played to cover a potentially good development.

Yes maybe I will be seen to be cynical, but I am putting my hard earned dollars into what I thought was going to be a potential winner, not only in $$ terms but new treatments, but I'm still not convinced!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.