CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I guess the best measure for a fair deal would be to work out...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I guess the best measure for a fair deal would be to work out what percentage of QBL market cap is based on their 55% of MCL & what percentage the bauxite.

I'd imagine that the bauxite would almost account for none of QBL value/market cap.

On this basis you would have to think that for Andrew to receive a fair deal he would require QBL to increase their current shares on issue by 45%.

It would be great to get MCL for nothing but people have to ask themselves why would Andrew give up 45% of any profit under current structure only to end up with significantly less on share & dividend arrangement.

Andrew is actually doing what's fair but in the best interest of shareholders.

No consolidation means no compliance with asx.

The other alternatives are float MCL & devastate QBL share price or QBL lets go of MCL 55% & we are back to a bauxite company with no hemp, no mm & a significantly reduced chance of future revenue/profits.

I know the whole process has been daunting for shareholders & the cr for Medcann fit out frustrating but people need to assess the position of the company.

We know we need the licenses, the facility but with limited time & finances hard calls need to be made.

Question the action but equally question the inaction which also holds its own consequences, think hard about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.