SFM 2.63% 3.9¢ santa fe minerals ltd

Ann: Ground EM Survey Commences at Yarrambie, page-2

1. 5,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20958
    Now it's time for electromagnetics survey for Nickel-Cobalt-Copper over Yarrambie Nickel prospect in WA which is a magnetic bullseye anomaly.

I think Santa Fe Minerals are going under the radar. This survey is very important because  it will give very good idea about what has happened under the ground and where could be the commercial deposit if there is any, and the drilling locations for the highest chance.

The survey will take approximately 10 days to complete.

The survey will cover the 2.5km long anomaly and will feature a total of 27 lines on a 200m line and 100m station spacing.

This survey will be a moving-loop time-domain electromagnetics (MLTEM).

Conductors identified from the survey will be followed up with fixed-loop EM (FLEM) to better define their extent to target with drilling.

Then drilling.  Fingers crossed.

Yarrambie prospect - MLTEM survey lines.JPG

Yarrambie was found by the geochemistry signature by the sampling. Broad spaced soil sampling was conducted by WMC Resources Ltd (WMC) in 2004 - prior to WMC being taken over by BHP Billiton Ltd in 2005.

The prospect was never drilled but company was discovered a drill pad on the area but no physical signs of drilling or public records exist about the drilling. I think WMC was preparing for drilling on the area before it was taken over by BHP.

In Q3/2018, SFM conducted two mapping and rock chip/soil sampling programs on surface over the prospect to further understand the structures and geochemistry. Peak Nickel values of 1,820 ppm Ni were recorded. Good continuity of nickel grade between historic WMC results and SFM samples was also achieved.

20180730 Yarrambie - Nickel Sampling.JPG

20180730 Yarrambie - Copper Sampling.JPG

These sampling results of SFM look quite high to me when I compare them with the sampling results of Sirius Resources (SIR) which was taken over for $1.8 billion dollars in 2015 after they discovered  the Nova deposit at Fraser Range in WA. It was also a bullseye shaped deposit.

See the Sirius Resources presentation here.
    "The psychology of exploration –
    those that talk about it, those that back it and those that do it"

SIR's Nova Deposit surface geochemical sampling results are not much better than SFM's Yarrambie deposit results. SFM and WMC have recorded many samples over 1000 ppm while SIR recorded only 1 of 500 ppm for Nickel.

Nova - The discovery story – Ni geochemical sampling.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.839M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $9 235

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 558 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.