WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

I have no regrets. Down 6 figures but very comfortable with that...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have no regrets. Down 6 figures but very comfortable with that decision. Sometime when something doesn’t sit right, you have to make that call.

Several times I’ve emailed MQ regarding the production timeline and he did not replied. After scoping announcement and again during the webinar. MQ knows I hold a relatively substantial holding and throughout the year he has been very responsive. The fact that he did not replied was a given for me to sell down. Why hold when I can come back at a later date and buy in. I may pay more or less but at least certain milestones has been achieved.

I think the SP sell down to every major announcements was due to the fact that some investors had insider information. I am not suggesting that MQ deliberately leaked these informations, but rather being too close to certain investors had played its part. If I was to play golf with MQ for a day, I think I can gather certain information without him having to say it.

I think Jac is not up to the task to take the company to becoming a mid tier gold producer. This is my personal opinion and some may agree or disagree. I think the person for this job needs to come across as demanding at times, well spoken, decisive, quick thinker, a people person, a higher achiever and so forth. I think he is more suited to his role prior to post ML and working within the South Africa gov timeline.

I know the gold is there and with further drilling there will be more to come. This was the whole reason I brought into WWI in the first place. No doubt I will be watching the progress with great interest and hope the BOD can pull this together but sadly at this moment I can not see it happening. If I see a change of MD, MQ in South Africa to help oversee the development at this pivotal stage, finance approval with minimal dilution, I will differently be buying back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $11.76K 841.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3543344 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2795407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.