TAM 3.33% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

Ann: Groundrush Mineral Resource Increases to 1.0, page-5

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    re: Ann: Groundrush Mineral Resource Increase... Petey(tongue in cheek)-give up the tea leaves and try a calculator.
    It is because I have done the math that I am confident.Lets deal in facts,and then compare to your ABU

DebtFacility =$36 mill due june 14 and unsecured
    Utilised$27 mill
    Cash and near cash (mainly ABU shares ) $10mill
    Net current debt $17 mill.

Now we take our end objective and what is required to get there.

End objective 200k oz pa. 45 k oz is in place and the 160 k ounce we are two thirds of the way there.We need $75 mill to complete lock stock and barrel

45 or 50000oz nameplate plant with camp etc would cost about $70 mill to set up.We have it already ABU doesnt.
    A 1.2 mill ton (which we intend to upgrade to)plant would cost $200mill.We require only $35 mill to upgrade to 1.2 mill and refurbish. On top of this another $40 mill may be required for additional infrastructure etc.This will be spent in parallel although if needed some could be spent in series
    because the first 100k ounces are open pit .ABU has no plant

I have just taken starting at the North open pit, and worked on building the underground whilst we are taking out the open pit.

If however we decide to kick straight in with a 300k operation it would cost more.300k oz or more is feasible.The north and south can be worked simultaneously without treading on each others toes.Product from Ripcord or elsewhere can suplement
    We are only 6 months away from BFS and 18 months away from production.ABU will still be 18 months away when we are producing.
    Execution risk will be seen as reducing with each profitable quarter we have at Coyote..
    Local banks have worked out they cant have all their lending against housing and are starting to lend to gold starters-DRM this week-.Externally we have good chances through our chairman.

Maybe- just maybe we can do this undiluted.At worst we can take a 33% dilution for a quadrupling of production.
    I am sure someone like Hreet with a much better knowledge of plant than me would do this m0re clearly and concisely,but hopes this goes some way to alleviate your worries on dilution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $10.73K 353.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 999917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.