TGP 0.00% 64.5¢ 360 capital group

Yes - agree it's generally a positive to have shareholder...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Yes - agree it's generally a positive to have shareholder management. (Maybe I'd exclude Crown from this!)
    In the case of TGP, I would like this ownership to be a bit more 'diffused' across the rest of the board and the KMP.
    (Based on Nabtrade and ASX annct all own <200K of shares each.... prefer this was a bit more substantial given the long standing tenure of both, probably <5% of total net worth for each).

It would be an interesting bit of data analysis to do the numbers on shareholder mgmt vs. non-shareholder mgmt TSR (total shareholder return over time). I expect this is easy to screen for using Bloomberg / Reuters or similar and filter the universe based on companies with >10% of shares held by board and execs (or similar).

Other idea I've had in amind the current gung-ho explosion of ETFs (Lithium Etf sustainability etf, battery, cybersecurity etc etc....) why no an 'INSIDER ETF' - a portfolio of small-mid cap companies with insider shareholders >10%.
    Charge a low mgmt fee 0.40%, make it global, sector agnostic.... what the heck, exclude materials, gambling, tobacco etc to appeal to a broader audience... and make it the GSIN ETF (global sustainability insider) ETF. A few names to start with HSN / BLX / PMV / TGP / MFG / FLT / UNI (maybe only 7% holding for UNI - but I'm biased)....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8533 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 4450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.