HTC 0.00% 1.8¢ hostech limited

Ann: Growth Agenda Delivering Results - Appendix , page-4

1. 152 Posts.
    re: Ann: Growth Agenda Delivering Results - A... "For all those people against HTC (really against the former Mobi) you must remember that this is a totally different business than in the past, so please let bygones be bygones and don't distract from the current business."

My sentiment exactly Marvin-Mindreader. I have followed this company for a very long time and seen all its warts and failings in the past. The 4C speaks vols. When you conduct a contrast and compare of the old company with the new corporate creature we see emerging in the 4C there is simply no contest and the good news will just keep coming if they stay the course. The new management team had a hard road to travel to re-establish the company's corporate health from the dreadful sins of the past and the fact that they did that and continue to do that with integrity and determination is evident in this quarterly IMO. It will still have its knockers but I think the market ought to now approach this company with the serious amount of respect it deserves and that respect is not yet reflected in its current share price IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.