HRZ 2.17% 4.5¢ horizon minerals limited

The mainstream media is silent on the gold front. TheMajority of...

1. 11,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4566

The mainstream media is silent on the gold front. The
    Majority of the public have absolutely no idea. Notice the ABC’s, Channel 7’s, 9’s, 10’s etc are all talking about another boom for the property market… Let’s put more people in debt at the worst possible moment as inflation and cost of living escalates and interest rates continue rising. The only ones benefiting from a strong property market are the elites. Fear of Missing Out in this current generation is a huge factor and the media take advantage of this.

Remember it’s the elites that run and finance the mainstream media. The best advice I had during the covid pandemic was whatever the mainstream media say, the opposite is true. I lived to that advice and I ended up coming away from the pandemic a winner financially, happy, healthy and kept my dignity. I wasn’t forced to accept all their rubbish and lies.

The same goes for them telling you that property market is about to get another boom. The opposite is true and we are about to see the crashes of all crashes Imo. Last months price increase was your classic dead cat bounce due to fear of missing out. A shame the public aren’t exposed to any positive gold or precious metals news, but that doesn’t benefit the elites so that’s why you have to look deep in alternative media and open non censored sources like new Twitter etc.

Last edited by coto: 04/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $31.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $17.26K 378.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43333 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 913 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 16097
Last updated 11.00am 07/06/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.