RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Growth in Prescriptions Issued Continues During November, page-63

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Just reminiscing here but was thinking about how I came to Hot Copper in the first place and the swings roundabouts that I have taken along the way.

I joined up after getting a tip* from the BIL (a driller) about a big nickel strike at what was to become the Nova nickel mine for SIR. I was just searching for information regarding what he had told me about the hit. Prior to this I had mainly invested in more stable stocks, with the occasional flutter in the spec market, and made a little bit of money on HIG, JRV, CVN etc (back in the day they were exciting") and lost some money on others.

Then I came across Padbury Mining (ANS now I think) and saw a whole heap of crap that I knew was ridiculous because I had worked on the project. And then there were claims that a former hair replacement guy would raise a couple of billion dollars to fund the development of the port at Oakajee, I just couldn't resist piling in on such outrageous claims.

Anyway, this led me to hate-follow a number of stocks due to the egregious claims that were made in announcements, and one in particular was QBL. A company that had shifted from gold(?) via a gemstone discovery that some geologist pissed on and was supposedly one of the sacred gemstones of the jewish faith. They then somehow managed to get exploration leases moose pasture throughout the country but focussed on north Queensland to announce a deposit* that encompassed lots of towns that the ASX suspended them for because it was in no way JORC compliant (hi Mr gemstone geologist, why do you get paid big dollars for failing to do your job)

I was active on the then QBL boards because I felt it was all a load of cods wallop.

And then...

they were all of a sudden a Medical Marijuana company.

Well after their switch from bauxite to MM (they are now $CGB), they were so incompetent in the change (they were in suspension for over a year) and me silently watching on the sidelines for a while, my son was diagnosed with multi-focal epilepsy.

After a about 6 months of struggling through the day to day of coping with his episodes and many different doses of various medicines we applied for and were prescribed CBD oil (100mg/ml). After a period of increasing dosage, we thought we had found the correct balance for him and we could sleep through the night without him losing breath etc that was an issue with his other medication.

And then having to deal with having no CBD oil available for him after *peaceful period for him it had become very stressful for us again as parents.

So having a change of product (even though it was the same prescription) became a bit of a worry, and we are trying to prepare for the various outcomes.

However, looking back on it all, $mxc has a product that is being sold to patients in need and all the other shysters on the ASX like $CGB have absolutely nothing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.12am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.