WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Would be great to see an offtake agreement with an EV...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Would be great to see an offtake agreement with an EV manufacturer or similar. Remembering that our parent company (NMT) already has agreements with Mercedes Benz. I think this could set the grass on fire for us.

I agree that it's horrid to wait, but personally, I would rather see the SP increase slowly as macro conditions improve, before we need to do a capital raise. The more our shares are worth, the less they'll need to print/dilute us. One of my favourite aspects of WIN is the low dilution. I've watched other companies with very few shares explode like dynamite when things get going, and I know Widgie is headed the same way.

I'd hate for WIN to have to print millions more shares to fund the mining at this SP. Happier to wait for a higher price, less dilution, and keep our trajectory good. Our low SOI is the very reason this price fluctuates by huge percentages on good news (when the market isn't dead). I hate penny stocks - pour in tens of millions of dollars to see it move ~1c whilst the CEO is lining their pockets with the share printer *click click click*.

When Widgie volumes crack $5-10m, the price jumps 60%. That is delicious.

TLDR; Happy to wait for the SP to increase before we do a CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.