GRR 0.00% 31.5¢ grange resources limited.

Yes it was a good result considering first few weeks did not...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes it was a good result considering first few weeks did not have access to ore. (As a guess working back from first shipment mid aug after waiting 2 weeks for pellets to cool)

It looks like they will have some mill feed stockpiled again so can run at 100% capacity. I think the pipeline was the limit to production somewhere between 2.6-2.9 mt/pa from memory so we should approach 650k + production per quarter and then c1 drop below 80 again.

pellet premium has shot up even more then I was expecting since I've loaded up, since then there has been a real lack of volume. Suspect this due to no one new buying due to uncertainty? hopefully this will change now.
    Hmm I think the gas price issue still a lingering problem with the cost of east coast gas plus the Tasmania pipeline issue. I think gas is only for pellet plant but I'm not 100% sure the level of impact if anyone can enlighten? at least gas can only go up at most a third from here if Tasmanian gov fail to negotiate with the pipeline owners. Dyor

Hope everyone having great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.