GRR 5.26% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

Maybe they are selling the apartments to their Chinese buddy ??...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Maybe they are selling the apartments to their Chinese buddy ??

Hope not. I guess as law abiding shareholders we will have the right to sue (but maybe not the ability) should the directors not be acting in our interest.

Thats markets for you.

In the old days I guess business was valued based on the margin, production or cost, at even worse pellet price the company still can make healthy profit.

These days its all on credibility. I think their credibility is reasonably sound not withstanding the usual cheap sales GRR Management do for the parent company (I always highlight this as it wrong to do this). Maybe it is the chinese way of doing business Their has not been any major issues with company management that has occurred since I have been following some 10 years ago.

But you are probably right as the credibility is the only reason I do not see this priced at 60c. All the other boxes seem to be ticked on this one with the major issue being very exposed with single mine and single product notwithstanding their are many other companies with same exposure being valued much more than worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.3¢ 35.5¢ $1.161M 3.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14701 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 292464 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.