GRR 3.70% 26.0¢ grange resources limited.

It amazes me how shareholders of all together of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It amazes me how shareholders of all together of maximum20million units have so much suggestion of how grr should be ran. How the Chinese management are soo bad at running this company. Guys with all due respect these Chinese we speak of invested millions in this company, hence they have a Chinese management. The Chinese own at least haIf of this company. If it was the Dutch/French invested millions of dollars trust me they will have their people in the board. That’s just the way it is. It would be irrational to be a 50% of shareholder Chinese interest but have Latvian or Russian or Australian interests in mind. This is the case also with MGX. If we want Australian interest in mind then it is only reasonable to have at 50% Australian shareholders. The fact is the Chinese are operating in Australia they are paying tax to the Australian government but in the same time they are satisfying their Chinese partners. No one has a gun to peoples head to own shares in this company. You don’t like how this company is run. 10am market is open sell your holdings, there are plenty of people willing to buy( may be Chinese) re: investing in real estate this is 3-4year old news!! Love and Respect all. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.