GOR 0.27% $1.83 gold road resources limited

Why would a goldfields takeover be on the cards, management...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Why would a goldfields takeover be on the cards, management announced at the share holder presentation that GOR were considering taking over other assets themselves, including possible options in North America.

Myself and my partner asked Duncan about this ourselves as we were curious if him and/or the company were aware of BGL and NVA as possible options as we are both invested in them also, which he was not entirely aware of those gold stocks, if at all...

One of Duncan's comments was that all well in finding something which they may believe aligns with GOR as an asset, but whether they're interested in being taken over and at what price is another thing.
    Not a single mention of even considering being taken over, just their own story and path to unlocking share holder value, Ian Murray was also there and quite thankful to GOR on behalf of share holders for their latest divdend plans..

It was quite a pleasure to meet management and speak with them on a personal level and walk away maintaining confidence in our investment, the ball mill problems will be nothing but a blimp in the past....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.84 $1.79 $9.179M 5.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39700 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 18397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.