CNJ 100% 0.2¢ conico ltd

for disclosure reasons, I've already sold out of CNJ a...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    for disclosure reasons, I've already sold out of CNJ a while ago making some good gains. was waiting for a good time to buy back in (if you look through my posts, I posted a fib chart and stated I had an order at 3.5c) - i since pulled the order given the uncertainty.

truth is, none of us can be certain of the upcoming MTJV results. but key posters' ramping, delays with no communication, the media page on CNJ's website has been very quiet, and management's track record looking through the past has just given me too many nerves to accept the feeling of risk v reward. I do think the results may be good given GAL's findings, but there is always the potential for CNJ/GSR to screw up or drill outside the cash cow and end up with a poor next update.

small caps are rife with market manipulation and ramping, not accusing anyone of anything and haven't invested enough energy to look back through posts vs SP trends, but as I've stated before the accused don't seem to have a very balanced/unbiased view of things at times.

I've got the same feelings I had with 88E and saw the same ramping. made the right decision then to sell out with profits back, and luckily was right - SP dropped from somewhere between 20-40c, now still down at .008c. I may be wrong this time, and for the benefit of everyone else here I hope I am, but sometimes have to go with your gut

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.