CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

not sure whether that was spiteful or not, but I'll say two...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    not sure whether that was spiteful or not, but I'll say two things:

1. If it was, I (not too long ago at all) played defence for some posters who were being mocked on here for the aforementioned reasons. In the grand scheme of things, that doesn't carry much water but I'm a fair guy and speak my mind where I feel it is right to do so - objectively, and regardless of my own ambitions.

2. I remember that (if ramping is the case), on the other side of one's good trade, there's always someone who may be losing. I'm fortunate enough to have the measured judgement to trust myself, make my own decisions (and be happy with the outcome) and to have the knowledge to do so. others who are new here and just looking for guidance or are learning, may not have this luxury. money is a fickle thing, and makes people do not so great things to get it. Caveat Emptor - the onus is on the buyer to do their own due diligence. I agree wholeheartedly with this, but in this day and age it's easy to fool those who are less informed, experienced or blindingly ambitious. I shrug to people taking losses through bad investment decisions or through learning, it happens. But I don't agree with ramping and deception (not accusing or saying it's happening, just speaking objectively)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.639K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 14336150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27767381 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.