HRZ 11.1% 3.2¢ horizon minerals limited

I will also contribute to the costs, even if its $100 towards...

1. 11,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    I will also contribute to the costs, even if its $100 towards the $2000, honestly its nothing compared to my total investment here. If I ever want to see my investments in the green, then clearly changes are needed!

I want new people in these director and management positions who have good experience in mine development/mining and particularly precious metals deposits. However, it can be any hard rock metals at the end of the day. Perhaps someone with good industry contacts too. I think we can all agree there are 1 or 2 HRZ directors to be moved along and the GSR guys. All have proven track records as lifestyle directors during the past few years and must go, some more than others though.

If I did not average down substantially in the past couple of years, I would be approx. 80% in the red. Thats how badly they have gone, in amongst a gold boom with record Aud gold prices for most of it don't forget! It is harder to do that poorly, than not to do. Also, the whole time, none of them have dipped into their own pockets! That says it all IMO.

Let's make this happen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $35.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $68.58K 2.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154752 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 31999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.